FOR THE ATTENTION OF OUR SERVICE USERS (VIPs) AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS
INFORMATION ON COVID 19
RE: ONGOING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC SITUATION
We hope that you are all well, and coping as well as you can with the situation at present.
As you are aware of from media reports that robust national and local plans are in place to manage the impact of Coronavirus. We are taking the necessary steps to prepare, in line with national guidance, working closely with Public Health and local NHS partners. We strongly advise that you follow government advice regarding social distancing and should, as far as possible, reduce/stop visits to the unit from people from outside and also socially distance from others in the unit.
We will be providing essential service to all our service users but:
- If service users would like to cancel their service for temporary basis they are most welcome to do so.
- Please inform us if you are self-isolating.
- If their close family members would like to look after them with the situation at present please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are suffering from any symptoms of coronavirus please let the office know urgently by calling 0116 2736066 so your visits can be cancelled and some necessary arrangements can be made after consulting your family members.
- If you do not need full visit or a fewer visits please let the office know urgently.
- As always, in an emergency please contact 111 OR 999 who are operating a 24/7 hour service.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will continue to inform you of any changes as they occur.
Thank you for all your support so far.
For and on the behalf of Carers Direct Homecare