Our Services in Leicestershire - Following Better Care Together in Leicester
Personal Care, our caregivers can assist you with personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and bathroom needs. We can also monitor and remind you to take your medications.
- Assist with morning wake-up
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Change linens and make beds
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Medication reminders
- Accompany to doctor and report results to family if requested
Diet and Nutrition Your caregiver will help you prepare healthy meals of your choice. They'll even get the groceries and keep your kitchen organised.
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
Social Engagement, Having someone to talk to and visit with can provide the stimulation and socialisation we all need to live a happier life. Carers Direct provide companionship.
- Play games / cards
- Escort to plays, concerts, religious services
- Recreational activities and crafts
- Attend club meetings and sports events
- Help with reading
- Plan visites, outings and trip
Housekeeping assistance let your caregiver perform Housekeeping needs such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting.
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen washing
- Care for houseplants
- Take out garbage
- Organize and clean closets
We provide a 24 hour service and the delivery of your care is person centred and focused on you. We will visit you & discuss in more detail your requirements and will offer a no obligation quote. The High level & degree of service provided is dependent on the outcome of an assessment where specific needs have been identified. We currently look after people who suffer from terminal illnesses, have physical disability, mental illness, Diabetes, MND (Motor Neurone Disease), Epilepsy and STOMA care covering adult care. We are looking for childcare packages of care in Leicester. We believe in shadowing of new care workers with service users as this gives more time for them to know each other and this is not charged. Please let us know is you want care workers to shadow before the start of services.